JACQUELINE WEBB AND COMPANY GDPR RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR INSTRUCTING SOLICITORS
Jacqueline Webb and Co Ltd (referred to below as JW) is the Data Process for all claimant data passed to our company and our self-employed experts by our instructing solicitors. We will always respect the claimant’s privacy and will only use the data supplied by our instructing solicitors for specified and lawful purposes as provided under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will use and handle this information responsibly and will take all appropriate organisational and technical measures to safeguard the information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. We will also use our best efforts to insure that our self-employed experts conduct their work on the same basis as detailed in this Statement. The following points will guide our collection, processing, security and elimination of the claimant’s data, and will apply equally to our self-employed experts:
- JW will receive the data only with the specific consent of our instructing solicitor.
- JW will process the data only for the purposes specified by our instructing solicitor, and will not further process the data in any manner that is incompatible with the intended purpose.
- JW will keep the data in a form which permits its identification and will store the data for no longer than is necessary, with reference to the intended purpose.
- JW will process the data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data, including protection against unauthorised processing or accidental loss or destruction.
- JW will not pass the data to any third party without the specific consent of our instructing solicitor.
- JW will take reasonable steps to insure that personal data that is found to be inaccurate, having regard to the intended purpose, is erased or rectified.
- All persons authorised by JW to process the data will be committed themselves to the confidentiality of the data.
- JW will insure that all data is deleted or returned to our instructing solicitor at the end of the services for which the processing is intended. You may request the data to be deleted at any time and JW will comply immediately.
Jacqueline Webb and Co Ltd.