Extensive experience working with children and young adults with:
- Traumatic or Acquired Brain Injury.
- Cerebral Palsy and associated physical, cognitive, sensory and communication difficulties.
- Upper and lower limb amputations.
- Orthopaedic injuries including multiple and complex fractures.
- Brachial Plexus Lesions including Erb’s Palsy.
- Global developmental delay and severe learning disability.
- Neuro-muscular conditions such as Muscular Dystrophy.
Clinical Currency Statement
As at September 2020, I am engaged in the role of Case Manager/Occupational Therapist for Independence Works Limited for an average of 80 hours per month, and Stanley Smith Case Management for an average of 80 hours per month.
Specific Injuries Experience
Zoe is an independent occupational therapist with wide-ranging experience working with children and adults with complex injuries. She uses a client centred approach to identify client treatment priorities and agree SMART goals.
She has a comprehensive knowledge of specialist and environmental equipment which is available to support individuals to live as independently as possible within the home environment.
Zoe continues to be involved in minor and major adaptation work within privately owned and social housing accommodation.
She has excellent knowledge and understanding of child development and extensive experience working with children, young people and their families within a child development/child assessment setting, educational and respite environments, universal children’s services, acute and complex community care teams.
Zoe is an occupational therapist (OT) with over 30 years’ experience working with children and adults in a variety of NHS in/out patient, community based and independent roles.
She has combined her statutory services role with independent practice and started working with Jacqueline Webb & Co in 1999. Zoe has prepared many care and equipment cost analyses for personal injury and clinical negligence claims, usually instructed by claimant solicitors and on occasions the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).
Zoe started working as a case manager in 2001 supporting children and adults with complex needs.
She has attended many meetings and case conferences relating to litigation both as a case manager and as an expert witness. Zoe has extensive case management experience working with clients, solicitors, professional deputies and insurers in relation to unsettled and settled litigation claims.
Qualifications and Membership
- Diploma of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (DipCOT)
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT).
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists – Specialist Section – Children, Young People and Families (RCOTSS-CYPF).
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists – Specialist Section – Work (RCOTSS-W).
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists – Specialist Section – Independent Practice (RCOTSS-IP).
- Member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Member of the British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers (BABICM).
- Case Management Society UK (CMSUK).
- Certificate in Management Studies (CMS).
Jacqueline Webb & Co Ltd
Occupational Therapist and Case Manager
Independence Works Ltd
Occupational Therapist and Company Director
OT 4 Children Ltd
Independent Occupational Therapist and Company Director
Occupational Therapy Devon Ltd
Case Manager and Occupational Therapist
Westcountry Case Management Ltd
Senior Occupational Therapist, Children and Young Peoples Team
Devon Integrated Children’s Services
Teignbridge Social Services Directorate
Occupational Therapist and Care Manager
Exeter Children with Disabilities Team, Devon County Council
Senior Occupational Therapist and Care Manager
Teignbridge and Dawlish Social Services
Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton